What’s coming up at Freewheel Brewing Company…
2nd Annual Battle of the Brew Clubs
B&S Brew Club will be hosting the 2nd Annual Battle of the Brew Clubs for San Francisco Beer Week!
Homebrew Clubs will be brewing beer on the patio starting at 11am. If you are a Homebrewer sign up to particiap. Or if you have never brewed and are curious, come by to see how beer is made. This will be a Bay Area Beer Club competition, and the winning brew will be decided by Freewheel Head Brewer Alisha Blue. Cheers!
Winner Takes All!
Winner will brew winning Recipe with Brewmasters Alisha Blue, Erica, and the spirit of Malcolm on Freewheel’s Professional system!!!
Second Place receives a $25 Freewheel Gift Certificate.
2/12/17- BREW DATE Rain or Shine
11am Prep & Set up
12pm Mash In
3/12/17- Turn beers into Freewheel for judging.
Judging TBD along with Award Ceremony
1. Marris Otter Base Grain, pre-milled. We will have a hand mill, but its POS.
2. Bring your own Rigs with propane. One brew per club.
3. NO LAGERS.
4. Must be an Old Ale.
5. 2015 BJCP Guidelines. 1 7B is the guideline
6. Start to Finish Brewing on Site (OUTDOORS Because we are homebrewers)!
7. Fermentation & Bottling needs to take place offsite.
8. Club Members who are brewing will receive two drink tickets each, any club member not brewing receives $5.00 House Pints during event.
9. Three bottles need to be turned in for judging.
10. Bring beer to award ceremony for everyone to taste!
To reserve a brewing spot please contact:
Club President Gavin Golub at 530-927-7742 or firstname.lastname@example.org